2 pcs. Virginia Hungarian Sausage
1 pc. Virginia Pork Canton Sausage
2 tbsp. Tomato Paste
1 cup Tomato Sauce
1 tbsp. Liver Spread
1 pinch Thyme
1 pinch Rosemary
30 g. Red Bell Pepper
30 g. Green Bell Pepper
30 g. Onions
1 tbsp. Garlic
1 tsp. Paprika
2 pcs. Bay Leaf
500 ml Water - for meat tenderizing
Salt and pepper to taste
2. Cut the sausages into coins or rounds then cut them in half.
3. Cut the bell peppers into small triangles approximately 1 inch in size.
4. Mince the onions and garlic. Saute the onions, garlic, and the spices in a pan with 1/8 cup of oil.
5. Add the sausages.
6. Add the Beef Brisket and liver spread. Continue to saute.
7. Add the tomato paste, stir, then add the tomato sauce and bayleaf.
8. Add 1 cup of water or the cooking liquid of the Beef Brisket to the mixture. Simmer for about 20 minutes.
9. Add the olives and bell peppers. Continue to cook for 5 minutes.
10. Season to taste.