250g. Beef Brisket
2 pcs. Virginia Hungarian Sausage
1 pc. Virginia Pork Canton Sausage
2 tbsp. Tomato Paste
1 cup Tomato Sauce
1 tbsp. Liver Spread
1 pinch Thyme
1 pinch Rosemary
30 g. Red Bell Pepper
30 g. Green Bell Pepper
30 g. Onions
1 tbsp. Garlic
1 tsp. Paprika
2 pcs. Bay Leaf
500 ml Water - for meat tenderizing
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Cut the Beef Brisket into cubes then cook it in water until tender. Set aside including cooking liquid.
2. Cut the sausages into coins or rounds then cut them in half.
3. Cut the bell peppers into small triangles approximately 1 inch in size.
4. Mince the onions and garlic. Saute the onions, garlic, and the spices in a pan with 1/8 cup of oil.
5. Add the sausages.
6. Add the Beef Brisket and liver spread. Continue to saute.
7. Add the tomato paste, stir, then add the tomato sauce and bayleaf.
8. Add 1 cup of water or the cooking liquid of the Beef Brisket to the mixture. Simmer for about 20 minutes.
9. Add the olives and bell peppers. Continue to cook for 5 minutes.
10. Season to taste.
Longaniza De Cebu is nice and Virginia Pork has the best taste that mostly all Filipina Community has been looking for. It's not too salty and it's price is affordable. I am going to be very loyal to this product. -Customer at Baqar Mohebi, UAE
Customers used to buy this in the Philippines and is happy to find it now in Dubai.
-Al Maya Diyafah Customer, UAE
Tonight was the first time I tasted your hot dog, I am a meat and flavor specialist, you have the best tasting hotdog and comes with a fantastic casing. Perfect to be a premium hotdog!