1 pc. Chicken Breast Fillet
1 slice Virginia Sweet Ham
1/2 link Virginia Hungarian Sausage
3 pcs. Virginia Honeycured Bacon
1 slice Cheese Singles
3 Tbsp Mustard
30 g. Romaine Lettuce
30 g. Lolo Rosso Lettuce
2 pcs Egg
4 slices Whole Wheat Bread
1. Toast the bread until lightly brown.
2. On the bottom piece of bread, spread some mayonnaise. On the top bread, spread some mustard only. For the other two pieces of bread, spread mayonnaise and mustard on each side.
3. Butterfly the chicken breast and season with salt and pepper. You can either grill it or fry it. Set aside.
4. On a bowl, beat the eggs and add thinly sliced Hungarian Sausages and milk.
5. Cook the egg mixture in a pan with a little oil and set aside.
6. Fry the ham slice and the bacon. Set aside.
7. Cut or leaf some lettuce to a size that is close to the size of the bread.
8. Assemble the sandwich starting with:
Scrambled Eggs with Sausage
9. Keep the sandwich together using the toothpicks and slice in half.
Longaniza De Cebu is nice and Virginia Pork has the best taste that mostly all Filipina Community has been looking for. It's not too salty and it's price is affordable. I am going to be very loyal to this product. -Customer at Baqar Mohebi, UAE
Customers used to buy this in the Philippines and is happy to find it now in Dubai.
-Al Maya Diyafah Customer, UAE
Tonight was the first time I tasted your hot dog, I am a meat and flavor specialist, you have the best tasting hotdog and comes with a fantastic casing. Perfect to be a premium hotdog!