- Cut the sausages, bell peppers, onions, garlic into a small dice.
- Saute the vegetables and sausages on a pan with small amount of oil then set aside.
- Layout one of the tortilla rounds and spread the sauteed mixture on top.
- Sprinkle the cheeses evenly on top of the sauteed mixture.
- Cover with other tortilla round and press.
- Place in microwave for about 45 seconds on high to melt the cheese. Allow to cool after.
- After cooling the cheese and the fillings would have stuck evenly then toast it in an oven or a pan.
- Slice and serve.
1 pc. Virginia Pork Mandarin Sausage
10 grams Red Bell Peppers
10 grams Green Bell Peppers
10 grams Onions
1 tsp. Garlic
15 grams Kesong Puti
15 grams American Cheese
15 grams Cheddar Cheese