1 380 g. can Virginia Corned Beef
2 Tbsp. Butter
1 small Onion, minced
2 Tbsp. Flour
1 cup Milk
1 dash White Pepper
1/2 cup All Purpose Flour, sifted
1/3 cup Milk
1/3 cup Water
1 pc Egg
1 Tbsp Melted Butter, cooled
1. In a pan, heat Virginia Corned Beef until broth has evaporated. Set aside.
2. In a separate saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add minced onions and cook until translucent.
3. Stir in flour and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Do not allow the mixture to brown.
4. Gradually pour in milk, stirring constantly.
5. Maintain low heat while cooking for 3 more minutes or until sauce begins to thicken. Season to taste.
6. Transfer mixture in a bowl and retain about 1/3 of the mixture in the pan.
7. Add the previously heated Virginia Corned Beef and cook until meat has absorbed the sauce.
8. In a small mixing bowl, combine flour, milk, water, egg and melted butter.
9. Beat using a wire whisk until mixture becomes smooth and well-blended.
10. Preheat a small non-stick pan over medium heat and lightly grease with softenend butter.
11. Pour about 1/4 cup of the batter into the pan; spread out using the bottom of the scoop in a circular manner.
12. Cook one side until light brown. Loosen edge of the crepe and flip to cook the other side.
13. Transfer the crepe to a plate.
14. Repeat procedure to make more crepes, greasing the pan occassionally.
15. Makes 5 to 6 medium sized crepes.
16. Place one piece of crepe on a plate and scoop a spoonful of the Virginia Corned Beef mixture to the center of the crepe.
17. Fold one side to cover the filling. Fold the other side to seal.
18. Pour sauce over the crepe and serve hot.
Longaniza De Cebu is nice and Virginia Pork has the best taste that mostly all Filipina Community has been looking for. It's not too salty and it's price is affordable. I am going to be very loyal to this product. -Customer at Baqar Mohebi, UAE
Customers used to buy this in the Philippines and is happy to find it now in Dubai.
-Al Maya Diyafah Customer, UAE
Tonight was the first time I tasted your hot dog, I am a meat and flavor specialist, you have the best tasting hotdog and comes with a fantastic casing. Perfect to be a premium hotdog!