30 g. Oyster Mushrooms
1 pc. Virginia Sweet Ham
1 tsp. Mustard
1 pinch Thyme
1 cup Flour
2 pcs. Eggs
1 cup Japanese Bread Crumbs
2. Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
3. Saute the mushrooms in olive oil or butter. Add the mustard to the mushrooms and set aside.
4. Cut out some aluminum foil about 8x8 inches and layout the pounded chicken breast on top.
5. Place the ham and sauted mushrooms on the center of the chicken breast.
6. Hold the ends of the foil and carefully roll the chicken, making sure that the stuffing stays intact. Twist the ends to keep it sealed
7. Steam or simmer the chicken in water to set the shape then cool.
8. Unwrap the stuffed chicken breast then dredge in flour, tap excess.
9. Dip it in beaten eggs and bread with Japanese read crumbs.
10. Deep fry in oil until golden brown.