150 g. Chicken Breast Fillet
30 g. Oyster Mushrooms
1 pc. Virginia Sweet Ham
1 tsp. Mustard
1 pinch Thyme
1 cup Flour
2 pcs. Eggs
1 cup Japanese Bread Crumbs
1. Pound the chicken breast into half cm. thickness.
2. Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
3. Saute the mushrooms in olive oil or butter. Add the mustard to the mushrooms and set aside.
4. Cut out some aluminum foil about 8x8 inches and layout the pounded chicken breast on top.
5. Place the ham and sauted mushrooms on the center of the chicken breast.
6. Hold the ends of the foil and carefully roll the chicken, making sure that the stuffing stays intact. Twist the ends to keep it sealed
7. Steam or simmer the chicken in water to set the shape then cool.
8. Unwrap the stuffed chicken breast then dredge in flour, tap excess.
9. Dip it in beaten eggs and bread with Japanese read crumbs.
10. Deep fry in oil until golden brown.
1 pc. Chicken Breast Fillet
1 slice Virginia Sweet Ham
1/2 link Virginia Hungarian Sausage
3 pcs. Virginia Honeycured Bacon
1 slice Cheese Singles
3 Tbsp Mustard
30 g. Romaine Lettuce
30 g. Lolo Rosso Lettuce
2 pcs Egg
4 slices Whole Wheat Bread
1. Toast the bread until lightly brown.
2. On the bottom piece of bread, spread some mayonnaise. On the top bread, spread some mustard only. For the other two pieces of bread, spread mayonnaise and mustard on each side.
3. Butterfly the chicken breast and season with salt and pepper. You can either grill it or fry it. Set aside.
4. On a bowl, beat the eggs and add thinly sliced Hungarian Sausages and milk.
5. Cook the egg mixture in a pan with a little oil and set aside.
6. Fry the ham slice and the bacon. Set aside.
7. Cut or leaf some lettuce to a size that is close to the size of the bread.
8. Assemble the sandwich starting with:
Scrambled Eggs with Sausage
9. Keep the sandwich together using the toothpicks and slice in half.
5 pcs Virginia Sweet Ham or Cooked Ham
400 g. Baked Ziti (penne, macaroni and other short pasta may be used)
2 Tbsp. Olive oil
1 pc. White Onion finely chopped
1 pc. Medium Sized carrot peeled and chopped
2 pcs. Celery Stalks finely chopped
2 cloves Garlic
1 tsp Fresh Chopped Basil
1 tsp Fresh Chopped Rosemary
1 tsp Fresh Chopped Thyme
4 cups Whote Ripe Tomatoes, peeled and chopped (or canned)
1/2 cup Tomato Paste
2 Tbsp Butter
2 Tbsp Flour
4 cups Whole Milk
200 grams Mozarella Cheese
50 grams Parmesan Cheese
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 200 C.
2. Cook the pasta as directed in the package. Set aside.
White Sauce Preparation:
3. Heat Butter in a sauce pan until melted.
4. Add Flour stirring well.
5. Gradually pour milk while constantly stirring until the mixture thickens.
6. Set aside some of the Mozarella and Parmesan Cheese, add the rest of the cheeses into the sauce.
Red Sauce Preparation:
7. Heat olive oil in another pan, add onion and saute until transparent before adding the celery and carrots.
8. Add the tomatoes, then add the ham and let simmer for 10-15 minutes.
9. Add the basil, thyme, and rosemary. Then add salt and pepper to taste.
10. Take an oven proof dish and pour enough of the Tomato mixture to cover the bottom of the pan.
11. Add a layer of the milk - cheese sauce.
12. Add a layer of the cooked pasta.
13. Repeat the layering of the tomato mixture, cheese sauce and pasta. Make sure the last layer is the cheese sauce.
14. Sprinkle the reserved cheese.
15. Bake the dish in the pre-heated oven until the crust is slightly brown.
16. Let set for about 30 minutes before serving but serve hot.