1 pc. Chicken Breast Fillet
1 slice Virginia Sweet Ham
1/2 link Virginia Hungarian Sausage
3 pcs. Virginia Honeycured Bacon
1 slice Cheese Singles
3 Tbsp Mustard
30 g. Romaine Lettuce
30 g. Lolo Rosso Lettuce
2 pcs Egg
4 slices Whole Wheat Bread
1. Toast the bread until lightly brown.
2. On the bottom piece of bread, spread some mayonnaise. On the top bread, spread some mustard only. For the other two pieces of bread, spread mayonnaise and mustard on each side.
3. Butterfly the chicken breast and season with salt and pepper. You can either grill it or fry it. Set aside.
4. On a bowl, beat the eggs and add thinly sliced Hungarian Sausages and milk.
5. Cook the egg mixture in a pan with a little oil and set aside.
6. Fry the ham slice and the bacon. Set aside.
7. Cut or leaf some lettuce to a size that is close to the size of the bread.
8. Assemble the sandwich starting with:
Scrambled Eggs with Sausage
9. Keep the sandwich together using the toothpicks and slice in half.
250g. Beef Brisket
2 pcs. Virginia Hungarian Sausage
1 pc. Virginia Pork Canton Sausage
2 tbsp. Tomato Paste
1 cup Tomato Sauce
1 tbsp. Liver Spread
1 pinch Thyme
1 pinch Rosemary
30 g. Red Bell Pepper
30 g. Green Bell Pepper
30 g. Onions
1 tbsp. Garlic
1 tsp. Paprika
2 pcs. Bay Leaf
500 ml Water - for meat tenderizing
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Cut the Beef Brisket into cubes then cook it in water until tender. Set aside including cooking liquid.
2. Cut the sausages into coins or rounds then cut them in half.
3. Cut the bell peppers into small triangles approximately 1 inch in size.
4. Mince the onions and garlic. Saute the onions, garlic, and the spices in a pan with 1/8 cup of oil.
5. Add the sausages.
6. Add the Beef Brisket and liver spread. Continue to saute.
7. Add the tomato paste, stir, then add the tomato sauce and bayleaf.
8. Add 1 cup of water or the cooking liquid of the Beef Brisket to the mixture. Simmer for about 20 minutes.
9. Add the olives and bell peppers. Continue to cook for 5 minutes.
10. Season to taste.