1 pc. Chicken Breast Fillet
1 slice Virginia Sweet Ham
1/2 link Virginia Hungarian Sausage
3 pcs. Virginia Honeycured Bacon
1 slice Cheese Singles
3 Tbsp Mustard
30 g. Romaine Lettuce
30 g. Lolo Rosso Lettuce
2 pcs Egg
4 slices Whole Wheat Bread
1. Toast the bread until lightly brown.
2. On the bottom piece of bread, spread some mayonnaise. On the top bread, spread some mustard only. For the other two pieces of bread, spread mayonnaise and mustard on each side.
3. Butterfly the chicken breast and season with salt and pepper. You can either grill it or fry it. Set aside.
4. On a bowl, beat the eggs and add thinly sliced Hungarian Sausages and milk.
5. Cook the egg mixture in a pan with a little oil and set aside.
6. Fry the ham slice and the bacon. Set aside.
7. Cut or leaf some lettuce to a size that is close to the size of the bread.
8. Assemble the sandwich starting with:
Scrambled Eggs with Sausage
9. Keep the sandwich together using the toothpicks and slice in half.