2 pcs. Tortilla
1 pc. Virginia Pork Mandarin Sausage
10 grams Red Bell Peppers
10 grams Green Bell Peppers
10 grams Onions
1 tsp. Garlic
15 grams Kesong Puti
15 grams American Cheese
15 grams Cheddar Cheese
250 g. Virginia Cooked Ham
2 pcs. Hard Boiled Eggs
3/4 cups Heavy Cream
2 tsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 tsp. Chopped Fresh Sweet Basil
1 loaf Sliced White Bread or Whole Wheat Bread
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Roll each slice of bread with a rolling pin to flatten. Cut with a cookie cutter into fancy shapes.
2. Separate white and yolk of the cooked egg. Chop separately.
3. Slice ham, chop and saute. Set aside.
4. Heat the cream at very low heat and reduce to half its original volume.
5. Keep stirring to prevent curdling.
6. Add the ham. Season with salt and pepper as needed.
7. Stir in the basil.
8. Spread the mixture on the shaped bread.
9. Garnish and serve.