2 pcs. Hard Boiled Eggs
3/4 cups Heavy Cream
2 tsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 tsp. Chopped Fresh Sweet Basil
1 loaf Sliced White Bread or Whole Wheat Bread
Salt and pepper to taste
2. Separate white and yolk of the cooked egg. Chop separately.
3. Slice ham, chop and saute. Set aside.
4. Heat the cream at very low heat and reduce to half its original volume.
5. Keep stirring to prevent curdling.
6. Add the ham. Season with salt and pepper as needed.
7. Stir in the basil.
8. Spread the mixture on the shaped bread.
9. Garnish and serve.