250 g. Virginia Cooked Ham
2 pcs. Hard Boiled Eggs
3/4 cups Heavy Cream
2 tsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 tsp. Chopped Fresh Sweet Basil
1 loaf Sliced White Bread or Whole Wheat Bread
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Roll each slice of bread with a rolling pin to flatten. Cut with a cookie cutter into fancy shapes.
2. Separate white and yolk of the cooked egg. Chop separately.
3. Slice ham, chop and saute. Set aside.
4. Heat the cream at very low heat and reduce to half its original volume.
5. Keep stirring to prevent curdling.
6. Add the ham. Season with salt and pepper as needed.
7. Stir in the basil.
8. Spread the mixture on the shaped bread.
9. Garnish and serve.
Longaniza De Cebu is nice and Virginia Pork has the best taste that mostly all Filipina Community has been looking for. It's not too salty and it's price is affordable. I am going to be very loyal to this product. -Customer at Baqar Mohebi, UAE
Customers used to buy this in the Philippines and is happy to find it now in Dubai.
-Al Maya Diyafah Customer, UAE
Tonight was the first time I tasted your hot dog, I am a meat and flavor specialist, you have the best tasting hotdog and comes with a fantastic casing. Perfect to be a premium hotdog!